Who makes the kubota compact tractor?
Updated: Oct 12, 2020
The Kubota compact tractor is made by Kubota Corporation who are a compact tractor and heavy machinery maker based in Osaka, Japan. One of its outstanding contributions was the construction of the Solar Ark. The company was founded in 1890.
The organisation offers many products including compact tractors for sale and agricultural machinery, engines, construction machinery, vending devices, pipe, valves, cast metal, pumps and accessories for water purification, sewage processing and air conditioning.
Kubota motors are in both diesel and gasoline or spark combustion forms, varying from the small 0.276 liter engine to 6.1 liter engine, in the air-cooled and-liquid cooled models, naturally-aspirated and forced induction. Cylinder arrangements range from single cylinder to inline six cylinders. Single cylinder to four cylinder are the most regular. Those engines are extensively used in agricultural equipment, construction machinery, tractors, and marine propulsion.
Kubota is placed on the first section of Tokyo Stock Exchange and is a component of the TOPIX 100 and Nikkei 225.
· Instituted as a foundry.
· Began generation of castings for weighting equipment and daily products.
· Started production of cast iron pipelines for water supply.
· Switched the corporate name from Oide Chuzo-jo (Oide Foundry) to Kubota Tekko-jo (Kubota Iron Works).
· Launched production of waterworks devices such as fire hydrants and gate valves.
· Began making cast iron pipes for water supply.
· Initiated the Amagasaki Plant.
· Opened the Amagasaki Plant and relocated production.
· Started making of oil-based generators for agro-industrial purposes, settanki (fuel economizer: energy-saving devices employing waste gas), and heat-resistant cast iron.
· The Ministry of Commerce and Industry chose the Kubota Oil Motor as an "Excellent Domestic Product".
· First public offering. A mechanical vocational institute was set up in each factory.
· Evolved the cultivator and launched production and sales.
· Revised corporate name from K.K. Kubota Tekko-jo to Kubota Tekko K.K. Instituted Kubota Kenki K.K. and went into the construction equipment industry.
· Started production of power shovels and other building equipment as well as marine deck devices.
· Designed a corporate slogan, "From country building to rice making".
· Propelled into the field of housing-related materials.
· Incited production of "Colorbest" housing supply.
· Advanced and commercialized first Japanese farm tractor.
· Accepted and completed a request for an overseas water supply project (Phnom Penh) for the 1st time in Japan.
· Full-scale entrance into the environmental development business.
· Started making paddy field tractors.
· Began making of vending machines.
· Started production of public incineration plants.
· Originated a new corporate motto, "Create and environment affluent to human beings".
· Began production of combines.
· Finished an integrated system for agricultural automation.
· Full scale entrance into the area of incinerators.
· Founded Kubota Tractor Corporation in the US to fully penetrate the US compact tractor market.
· Secured an arrangement for an irrigation scheme from the state of Sharkia, Egypt, and operated on desert greening.
· Originated a new motto, "Pursuing a promised future with our technological strength".
· Accepted an environmental prize from the Environmental Agency for their night-time soil treatment system, "U-tube nitro system".
· Began making of electronic circuit boards, hard discs, and radio-controlled lawnmowers.
· Joined in desert greening schemes, the Sahil Greenbelt Plan and the Green Earth Plan.
· Marked a century in business.
· Changed the corporate title to Kubota Corporation.
· Launched new corporate logo and visual identity scheme.
· Co-presented a fountain and water splitting machine ALEPH at the International Garden and Greenery Exposition.
· Originated a new slogan, "Let's make our habitat more beautiful".
· Started the research and development of incineration manufactories with high-efficiency waste-generated energy facility.
· International Environmental Planning Center was instituted in the Faculty of Engineering, the University of Tokyo, backed by a contribution from Kubota Corporation.
· Published business guidelines "Vision for our Second Century of Business" to the 21st century.
· Kankyo Chosa Center and the Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun bestowed the Director General's Prize and Excellent Prize of the Environmental Agency to Kubota's residential wastewater processing system with immersion-type organic flat layer.
· Began the Environmental Audit System for environmental stability in keeping with standards stricter than surviving laws and regulations towards constant environmental recovery.
· Kubota's Underwater Dioxin Decomposition Unit gained the Nikkei Outstanding Product/Service Prize and the Nikkei Shimbun Prize of Excellence.
· Each domestic companies acquired ISO 14001 certification.
· Total stock exceeded 20 million units for Kubota's industrial motor.
· The Teshima Illegal Waste Dump Raw Material Recovery System obtained the Minister of Economy, Trade, and Industry Prize at the Excellent Environment Equipment Awards.
· Overall creation of compact tractors exceeded 3 million units.
· Formed "Corporate Mission Statement", "Management Principles", "Charter for Action", and "Code of Conduct" of Kubota tractor group.
· Built new corporate mottoes: "Building foundations (main slogan)", "For Water, Soil, Air, and People's lives. (sub slogan)", and "Let's make our habitat more beautiful (sub slogan)".
· "Sewage sludge concentrator (belt type)" gained the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Prize at the Excellent Environmental Equipment Awards.
· Finished a new factory for tools in the United States. (Kubota Industrial Equipment Corporation (KIE)).
· Commenced the "Kubota E-Project" social enrichment activities
· Finished the first compact tractor production factory for a Japanese company in Thailand.\
· (Siam Kubota Tractor Co.,Ltd.)
· Made a ductile iron pipe factory in India.
· (Tata Metaliks Kubota Pipes Limited (TMKPL))
· Verified as an "Eco-First Company" by Japan's Ministry of the Environment.
· Commenced generation of combine harvesters in Thailand (SIAM KUBOTA Corporation).
· Built a pump production and sales business in China (Anhui Kubota Sanlian Pump).
· Kubota combine harvester "PRO688Q" won the Nikkei Business Daily Awards for Superiority at the 2010 Nikkei Superior Products and Services Awards.
· Founded Regional Headquarters in China.
· Began development of the Eco-Products Certification System.
· Finished a cast steel product plant in Saudi Arabia (Kubota Saudi Arabia Company).
· Finished a production machinery factory in China (Kubota Construction Machinery (Wuxi)).
· Founded a company concentrated on the import, milling, and selling of Japanese rice in Hong Kong (Kubota Rice Industry(H.K.)CO., Ltd.)
· Gained and reconstructed Kverneland AS, into a subsidiary.
· Built an engine production factory in China(Kubota Engine (WUXI) Co.,Ltd.)
· Secured "Kubota Identity," a global corporate teachings, and selected a new brand statement logo.
· Obtained water treatment engineering business and founded KUBOTA KASUI Corporation.
· Installed a parts procurement company in Thailand
· Installed a product plant for Kubota compact tractors in the U.S.
· Founded a company concentrated in the import, milling, and selling of Japanese rice in Singapore (Kubota Rice Industry (Singapore) PTE Ltd. )
· Installed an upland farming compact tractor making company in France (Kubota Farm Machinery Europe S.A.S.)
Click here for Kubota compact tractors for sale UK.