Garden & Field Roller
Compact models include:
- 4ft (48 x 16 x 3)
Designed initially for agricultural grassland and cereals, Fleming rollers are now used on a wide variety of applications including:
- parkland & sports fields
- horse menage and gallops
- horticultural use
- the manufacture and maintenance of golf course, sports pitches and grass turf production.
A Spare Parts List for these machines can be found in the Specification section.
- levels the pasture to prevent unwanted damage to other machinery
- levels out playing fields for visual effect and for ease of use
- flattens mole hills
- prevents rainfall from lying in any indents/small holes
- promotes a thicker crop
- low maintenance piece of equipment