- Powered by eco-friendly original Branson Engine for longer life and advanced heat dissipation.
- 2 speed independent PTO is standard on 5025 Branson Tractors, which allows the driver to switch to approximately 584 or 791rpm, to operate compact tractor attachments better and with greater fuel efficiency.
- 5025 Branson Tractors have 12 gear or 24 gears if you count reverse too- in a 4-speed, three-range transmission with full synchromesh, including the shuttle which is fabulous to have when doing front-end work or back-and-forth mowing.
- 1,500kg rear hitch lift capacity (Standard CAT I 3point Hitch) gives all the lifting power you need for compact tractors of this size.
- Fitted with two hydraulic pumps: One for the hydrostatic steering and another for the remainder of the hydraulics. This ensures that there is sufficient pressure in the line for all functions, meaning safer controlled steering and smooth, robust bucket operation.
- 5025H Branson Tractors: Hydrostatic Transmission and cruise control which includes 3 ranges in variable speed via foot control to free hands for simple tractor loader operation, even with inexperienced drivers.
- Branson Tractors bodywork is more durable than comparable rivals due to the bonnet and guards are powder-coated steel, not painted or coloured fibreglass.
Fitted with a BL25 Tractor Loader
BL25 Tractor Loader comes finished with standard lift or level lift arm and is suitable for the Branson Tractor 25 series range. This tractor loader incorporates a 1.7m bucket and a Euro 8 quick hitch type bucket hitch. The tractor loader itself is detachable within a few minutes and has its own integral stand to store the tractor loader when it's not in use.
To speak with us about our Branson Tractor package deals and for the latest Branson Tractor prices, please call Beckside Machinery on 01673 828 965.
Branson 5025CH Tractor With Loader | Branson Tractors
Engine HP (kW) @ Rated RPM
PTO HP @ Rated RPM
Max.Forward Speed (Km@RPM)
Min.Forward Speed (Km@RPM)
47 (35) @ 2600
4 Wheel Drive
33.1 @ 2850
1.835 @ 2850