- Branson tractors are 4 wheel drive, and they have been developed with a dual power direction, hydrostatic, steering cylinder.
- Branson Tractors don't use a steering drag link, which is a significant advantage for tight 47 degree turns and low steering effort.
- Branson Tractors Three-point hitches are strong and balanced.
- Steering this compact tractor is smooth and easy, while all other hydraulic requirements can operate at their own performance requirement, simultaneously.
- Dual hydraulic pumps: hydrostatic steering has its own pumps, the tractor loader operates quicker and smoother. lt is safer for operators as there is no loss of steering control when running both workload and steering duties.
- The eco-friendly compact tractor engine is genuine Branson built. It is rated at 2,600 RPM operation.
- Branson Tractors are quiet and have low fuel consumption.
- Branson Tractors “long stroke” design produces maximum torque at a lower operating rate than many of their competitors.
- Branson Tractors transmission gives 12 speeds forward and 12 speeds in reverse.
- Independent 560 RPM PT0 is a standard feature on F Series Branson Tractors.
Fitted with a BL15 compact tractor loader
The BL15 Branson Tractor Loader comes complete with standard lift or level lift arm and is suitable for the F36 Branson Tractors. This tractor loader comes complete with a 1.55m bucket and a quick hitch type bucket hitch. The tractor loader itself is detachable in a few minutes and has its own integral stand to store the tractor loader when it is not being used.
To speak with us about our Branson Tractor package deals and for the latest Branson Tractor prices, please call Beckside Machinery on 01673 828 965.
Branson F47R Tractor With Loader | Branson Tractors
Engine HP (kW) @ Rated RPM
PTO HP @ Rated RPM
Max.Forward Speed (Km@RPM)
Min.Forward Speed (Km@RPM)
45 (33) @ 2600
4 Wheel Drive
26.4 @ 2850
1.3 @ 2850