Branson Tractors UK K78 Compact Tractors
- Power: 74HP
- Transmission: Power Shuttle
- Platform: Cab with full AC
- Auxillary double acting hydraullic services: 2 rear, 2 mid
- PTO speeds: 540/750/1000
- 3 point linkage lift at ball ends: 2243kg
• Synchro Power shuttle transmission offers better fuel and efficiency and performance on Branson K series tractors
• The well designed, climate controlled cab protects the operator from dust and harsh weather conditions.
• An impressive lift capacity of 2,243 Kg from the Cat II 3 point linkage allows the operator to work with heavy implements and attachments. • Both front and rear screens feature wash/wipe function.
The rear screen opens and the side quarter-light windows can be locked open on catches.
• Two powerful hydraulic pumps – one of which is dedicated to steering – means you are ready for virtually any task, but you will never lose safe power for steering.
• Ergonomically designed control layout puts all key functions at your fingertips with colour coding to make operation safe and easy.
• The adjustable and ergonomic seat will keep you comfortable over rough terrain.
• The one-piece bonnet is supported by a gas strut to give you unimpeded access to all the regular daily service checks.
- Under the rear-hinged red bonnet lies a powerful 3.4 litre 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine.
- The high quality Garrett turbo delivers 74bhp at 2500 RPM on the K78 model.
- Putting power on the ground is simple with the synchro power shuttle driving all four wheels.