From 1.2M width to 3.7M
Scarifying has long since been regarded as one of the most efficient ways of promoting grass growth. Scarifying removes weeds and moss, aerates the soil, breaks up sods and surface crusting, improves moisture and improves herbicide absorption which stimulates the growth of grass.
Fleming Landlevellers can also be used to level out equestrian centres, race tracks and running tracks.
- More cost effective than the mounted version
- Suitable for small compact tractors
- Easy hookup eyes
- Quick and simple to assemble
- Reduces the need for artificial fertilisers
- Excellent for lifting out moss, spreading manure and levelling mole hills
- Also excellent for root aeration which promotes improved water infiltration and growth
- Strong robust design ensures long life and minimum maintenance
Width - 1.8m
Length - 2m
Tine Length - 64mm x 13mm
HP - 25-30
Mat Weight - 75kg