This GOLIATH petrol log splitter is a robustly constructed 35-ton log splitter for sale.
The GOLIATH 35-ton hydraulic log splitter includes a specially forged splitting wedge that has been specially hardened to produce the best splitting action of a wood splitter for sale.
All GOLIATH petrol wood splitters and tractor mounted wood splitters are built with power, performance and durability in mind, and feature the most powerful, industry leading, Briggs & Straton engine.
To order, click to add to cart. Alternatively, call Beckside Machinery on 01673 828 965 for more information or to order over the telephone.
Goliath 35-Ton Log Splitter For Sale
- Max 35-ton splitting force, uses Briggs & Stratton 13.5 HP engine
- Two positions: Vertical & Horizontal
- With 5.5" ram, can cut log upto 25 1/2" length and upto 23 1/2 inches in diameter (approximetely)
- With automatic return control system, cycle time can reach 9-10 seconds
- With pneumatic tyre, easy operation and portable
- Engine: B&S 13.5 HP
- Pump Flow: 18 GPM
- Force: 35 Ton
- Split Length: 650 mm
- Split Diameter 600 mm
- Oil Cylinder Ram 5.5"
- Cycle Time: 9-10s
- Wheel Type: 16" 4.8-8 Torsion
- Tow Speed: 45 MPH
- Net Weight: 310 KGS
- Gross Weight: 345 KGS