John Deere HST X140 has a spare set of new turf tyres. 17.8 HP. A 48" mid-deck mower a side discharge double collector box. And low hours.
JOHN DEERE X165 HST MODEL SPECIFICATION
LOW HOURS 132 HOURS
Engine is powerful and smooth-running V-twin design
A 12.1-kW at 3350 rpm, V-twin engine provides plenty of power and torque to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions:
- V-twin cylinder design for greater torque, lower vibration, and improved sound quality
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Cast-iron sleeves for longer engine life
- Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
- Full-pressure lubrication and oil filter for cleaner oil, prolonging engine life and extending the time between oil changes
- Also more effective when operating the tractor on an incline
No-tools oil-drain valve
No-tools oil-drain valve provides easy access for oil changes.
Hydro/automatic drive gives an infinite choice of ground speeds
Hydro/automatic foot control pedals
A Kanzaki® Tuff Torq® hydro/automatic transmission gives an infinite choice of speeds and makes changing the direction of travel easy:
- Automotive-type accelerator provides infinite speed selection for the ultimate in operator comfort and convenience.
- Pedals have a different shape and motion for easy identification and increased safety.
Appropriate transmissions are used in each model, depending on rear tire size and tractor performance requirements to ensure excellent performance and reliability:
Tuff Torq T40J - X125
Tuff Torq K46AC - X165
STANDARD CRUISE CONTROL (X165)
Easy-to-use cruise control option maintains the tractor's speed for mowing larger areas.
To engage, lift up on the cruise lever and hold it until foot is removed from the forward pedal.
To disengage, lightly press and then release the forward pedal.
For emergency stops, cruise can be released by pushing on the brake pedal or pushing down on the cruise control lever.
Kanzaki is a trademark of Kanzaki Kokyukoki Manufacturing Company. Tuff Torq is a trademark of Tuff Torq Corporation.
Charging System Regulated Circuit
Charging System Capacity 9 Amp
Battery Voltage 12 Volts
Battery Type BCI Group U1
The Edge™ Cutting System gives superior performance
The 122-cm (48-in.) Edge Cutting System
The Edge Cutting System has been trademarked to emphasize the advantages of the John Deere mower deck designs. They give superior convenience, performance, and reliability:
- Deep-deck mower design lifts grass for a clean, even cut.
- Smooth underside of mower prevents grass buildup and evenly disperses grass clippings.
- The rolled outer edge of the deck provides extra strength and protection.
- Dual-stage E-coat and powder paint coatings provide extra protection from rust.
The 122-cm (48-in.) Mower Deck is a three-spindle design with heavy-duty characteristics:
- Four mower wheels are standard equipment for a smooth mowing job, even in rolling terrain.
- Flexible discharge chute minimizes property and mower deck damage.
- No tools are required to go from mulching (with mulch cover) to side discharge to rear bagging.
- Mulch cover is standard equipment.
- A high-performance mulching blade is available to enhance mulching performance.
The mower deck has a rolled lip to provide greater strength and protection. The rugged 2.7-mm (0.105-in.) 12-gauge steel mower will provide years of dependable mowing.
The blade-to-spindle design provides a unique mounting system for the mower blade that gives extra safety and convenience.
A cut-and-throw 230-L (6.5-bu) rear bagger is sold separately.
MOWER WASH PORT
Mower wash port
A wash port is provided to make cleaning the underside of the mower deck easy:
A hose connector can be purchased locally for connecting to the wash port.
STARLOCK™ BLADE DESIGN
StarLock blade design
The StarLock™ blade design keeps the blade bolt at the correct torque for easy removal.
Optional blades for difficult mulching or bagging conditions are available.
MOWER DECK HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
Mower deck height adjustment lever
Spring-assisted, low-effort lift lever simplifies setting and adjusting the mower cut height:
Increments of 6 mm (0.25 in.) allow the operator to fine-tune the cut height.