Price Ex. VAT and Delivery.
The Polaris Outlaw 110 kids quad bikes for sale are perfect for juvenile motorists ages 10 and older with adult direction. They have outstanding performance and excellent protection features.
Polaris Outlaw 110 kids quads have a trustworthy feel to them. The fit and surface of this kids quad bike are lovely, and both the steering and suspension have amazingly fluid movement to them. They have very easy to master controls and is a pleasure to ride for any driver. The shifter is great as it’s expected that the youth will ultimately go down a path that they didn’t mean to, and with a reverse function thats missing from many cheaper youth ATV’s have, it’s easy for them to reverse promptly.
The Outlaw 110 has a build and practical performance that will inspire good riding manners that will make for a stable and safe passage into a bigger machine as your kid gets older. It controls acceleration, braking, turning, bumps and jumps consistently and predictably, unlike many inferior brands that can react unpredictably and are less safe. With this kids quad bike for sale, the children can build their self-esteem and evolve their skills as a driver without despairing about the ATV doing anything unpredictable.
MASTERMINDED FOR SAFETY
The Outlaw 110 kids quad bike arrives with a kids quad helmet, a protection tether, daytime driving lights, safety whip flag, and speed restricting adjusted as a rule. It even incorporates an instructional DVD.
The Polaris Outlaw 110 has a 112cc engine, exceeds most other youth ATV engines. It’s very lightweight, and this makes it seem as if its more than 112ccs.
ELECTRONIC FUEL EJECTION
This is quite a current release on any youth ATV. A microcomputer system masterminds the fuel injection system known as an electronic control system (ECU). It releases fuel at greater pressure and is better than carburettor fuel injection systems.
A prominent feature of the Polaris Outlaw 110 is that it has a convenient electric starter that’s ideal for any young man or woman starting to use quad bikes.
In Summary, the Polaris Outlaw 110 kids quad receives top marks from Beckside Machinery. It runs blazingly and hasn’t disappointed anyone who’s obtained one for their children. This is a premier youth ATV and includes excellent safety innovations for young people.
For more information, or if you want to purchase a Polaris Outlaw 110 kids petrol quad bike, please call us on 01673 828 965, and we’d be happy to help you.
Polaris Outlaw 110 EFI Kids Quad Bike In Lime
Polaris Outlaw 110 price:
4-Stroke Single Cylinder
Single A-Arm with 3 in (7.6 cm) Travel
4 in (10.2 cm)
31.5 in (80 cm)
- 1. Safety Tether
- Electric Start
- Parent-adjustable Speed Limiter
- 4-Stroke Engine
- Long Travel Rear Suspension & Two-Wheel Drive
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Air
- Cylinders Displacement: 112cc
- Drive System Type: 2WD
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Horsepower: N/A
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT F/N/R; O-ring Chain
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): N/A
- Box Capacity: N/A
- Estimated Dry Weight: 278 lb (126 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity: N/A
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal (5.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 4 in (10.2 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (61.25 x 36.75 x 38.5 in (155.6 x 93.3 x 97.8 cm)
- Payload Capacity: N/A
- Seat Height: 27 in (68.6 cm)
- Wheelbase: 41.5 in (105.4 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Drum
- Parking Brake: Lockable Hand Lever
- Instrumentation: N/R Light
- Lighting: Dual Front Running Lights, Single Rear Brakelight/Taillight
- Other Standard Features: Safety Flag, Parent-Adjustable Speed Limiter, 1 Color Matched Youth Helmet, Training DVD, Safety Tether
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: 19 x 7-8 Duro
- Rear Tires: 18 x 9.5-8 Duro
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Front Suspension: Single A-Arm with 5 in (12.7 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Mono-Shock Swingarm with 6 in (15.2 cm) Travel