RRP. 0% FINANCE AVAILABLE. 2 YEAR WARRANTY
*Please call us on 01673 828 965 for the best price quote.
*Prices Ex. VAT & Delivery.
Fabulous Premium Polaris sportsman 570 SP Quad Bike
The greatest selling Automatic 4x4 ATV of all time with fabulous riding and handling.
RIDE STRONGER with the Polaris ATV
Fabulous Polaris Sportsman 570 travelling and handling enable you to drive the closest corners and overcome the hardest terrain. Self-sufficient Rear Suspension and an industry-best 9.25” of suspension driving have you driving comfortably and confidently. Made for action with a heavy-duty frame joined with a 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine emphasising dual overhead cams and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to drive vigorously in any conditions.
The driver motivated design takes you farther along the trail with 11” of obstruction managing ground clearance. The industry’s quickest winning all-wheel drive (AWD) draws you around corners and over rocks without halting. More effective underbody airflow creates a cooler and quieter ride, so you desire to ride longer.
Manage any task in certainty with a factory fitted receiver hitch and up to 1,500 lbs. in pulling capacity, 485 lbs. Payload ability and a united 270 lbs. front & rear rack size. A factory fitted winch and plough mount plate allow for a fast accessory alliance to get the work done swiftly.
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 570 SP
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC)
- Dual A-Arm Front Suspension with 8.25" of Travel
- Independent Rear Suspension Travel 9.25" of Travel
- New! High-Output Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- 26" Aggressive CST Tires with 14" Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Automotive Style Paint with Custom Graphics Package
- 1,500 lb. Towing Capacity
For more information about this Polaris ATV please contact us at Beckside Machinery on 01673 828 965. We are official Polaris ATV UK dealers.
Polaris Sportsman 570 SP Quad Bike in Red
Price (Ex VAT)
Engine Type: ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
Front Suspension: Dual A-arm 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
Ground Clearance: 11.5 in (29 cm)
Horsepower: 44 HP
Overall Width: 48 in (121.9 cm)
Payload Capacity: 485 lb (220 kg)
Engine & Drivetrain Engine Type ProStar® 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single-Cylinder Cylinders-Displacement 567cc Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Transmission / Final Drive Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H; Shaft Drive System Type On-Demand True AWD / 2WD Cooling Liquid
Suspension Front Suspension MacPherson Strut 20.8 cm (8.2") Travel Rear Suspension Dual A-Arm, IRS 24.1 cm (9.5") Travel
Brakes Front / Rear Brakes Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake Parking Brake Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
TYRES / WHEELS
Front Tyres 26 x 8-14; Maxxis® Rear Tyres 26 x 10-14; Maxxis® Wheels Cast Aluminium
Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H) N/A Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity 40.8 kg (90 lb) / 81.6 kg (180 lb) Fuel Capacity 17 L (4.5 gal) Ground Clearance 29.2 cm (11.5") Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H) 210.8 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm (83 x 48 x 48") Wheelbase 128.3 cm (50.5") Dry Weight 331.1 kg (730 lb)
- Cargo System: Lock and Ride
- Hitch Towing Rating: 680.4 kg (1,500 lb)
- Hitch / Type: Standard 3.2 cm (1.25") Receiver
- Instrumentation: • All Digital Gauge • Speedometer • Odometer •Tachometer • 2 Tripmeters • Hour Metre • Gear Indicator • Fuel Gauge • AWD Indicator • Volt Metre • Coolant Temperature • Hi-Temp Light • Clock • DC Outlet
- Variants: Off-Road EU / Homologated Tractor