VST has a striking resume for designing superior compact tractors. They produce both Branson Tractors and Mitsubishi, who have awarded them with their "best supplier award".
VST coupled with Mitsubishi for the making of diesel engines, and the VST-EURO has an 18.5 horsepower, water cooled, 3 cylinders, 4 strokes, indirect injection, naturally aspirated engine. This small tractor owns an 18-litre oil tank that furnishes high-speed diesel oil to the device to allow speeds of between 1.2 kmph and 14 kmph maximum. This compact tractor supports 8 speeds, 6 forward speeds and two in reverse.
The VST-EURO is an astonishing looking small tractor, finished in a sleek red and black design. It has a prominent front grill that is newly redesigned to assign fashion to the machine. It boasts 4 LED and 2 halogen tractor lights which are rare among compact tractors.
The driver segment is ergonomically built to be comfortable. The operator's seat is manufactured to protect the driver, and the work area is roomy. Additionally, the dashboard is attractively designed, and with power steering given as standard, the VST-EURO compact tractor for sale is comfortable for longer sittings on the tractor.
It's no secret that VST makes the Mitsubishi MT 180D and 5025 R Branson tractors. Their technological and design collaboration with Mitsubishi and Branson make for it to be a truly amazing mini tractor. If you want a premier quality compact tractor then the VST-EURO is an excellent choice. Call us today on 01673 828 965 to find out more about the VST-EURO.
VST-EURO GR185 TURF 4 IN 1 SMALL TRACTOR
- Adjustable Rear Hitch For Varied Applications
- Best Suited Rotary Sync For Both Wet And Dry Land Application
- Dry Type Air Cleaner For Improved Engine Performance
- New Seat For Better Operator Comfort
- Manufacturer: VST
- Engine Model: K3C
- Type: 3 Cylinder, 4 Stroke, Water Cooled, Indirect Injection, Naturally aspirated, Diesel Engine
- Bore: 70mm (2.75in)
- Stroke: 78mm (3.07in)
- Displacement (Swept Volume): 900.51cu.cm (54.9 cu.in)
- Max. Torque: 5.2 Kg-m (1900 rpm)
- Output/Rated: 18.5 hp / 2700 rpm (IS :10,000)
- S.F.C.: 230 gm / hp-hr
- Cooling System: Forced Circulation of coolant & Water
- Dry Weight: 125 kgs
- Fuel: High-Speed Diesel (H.S.D)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18 litres
- Air cleaner: Dry Type
- Starting System: Starter Motor 12 Volts - 1.6KW
- Lighting: 12 Volts, 35 Watts
- Alternator: 12 Volts, 40 Amps
- Glow Plug: 12 Volts Quick Heat Type
- Transmission: Mechanical, combination of constant & Sliding Mesh Gear
- Forward: 6 Speeds
- Reverse: 2 Speeds
- Travelling Speed: 1.18 Kmph (min.) / 17.46 kmph (max.)
- Power Take Off (P.T.O): 1-3/8" - SAE Std Spline Shaft, 2 speeds 540 & 1000 RPM
- Brake: Waterproof internal expanding shoe type brake with a parking brake
- Hydraulic System: Auto Draft & Depth Control
- Tyres: Front 5-12, Rear 8-18 Track Width 740 & 890
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 2700 x 1085 x 1230 mm
- Wheel Base: 1435mm
- Ground Clearance: 195mm
- Turning Radius: W/Brake 2.1m
- Hauling Capacity: 2 Wheel Trailer, 3 Tonnes (Gross Weight)
- Rotary: Side Drive Type
- Weight: 645kgs (W/o ballast wt)
VST-EURO Vs. Solis tractor for sale…
The VST-Euro is an excellent alternative to the Solis Tractor brand. With comparable price and the superb Mitsubishi-Shakti Engine and other premier features, the VST-EURO is a superb small tractor for sale. Call us on 01673 828 965 today to find out more!