*These are the brand new small tractors.
The VST-EURO is the very newest small tractor for sale in the UK. VST has an awe-inspiring record for building premier class compact tractors. They make both Mitsubishi and Branson Tractors and have latterly received the “best supplier award” by Mitsubishi.
VST joined into a partnership with Mitsubishi for the production of diesel engines, and the VST-EURO is powered by an 18.5 horsepower, water cooled, 3 cylinders, 4 strokes, indirect injection, naturally aspirated engine. The small tractor has an 18-litre oil tank that provides high-speed diesel oil to the motor to produce speeds of between 1.2 kmph and 14 kmph maximum. This compact tractor possesses 8 speeds, 6 forward speeds and two in reverse.
The VST-EURO is a fabulous looking small tractor, furnished in a sleek red and black design. It has a tremendous cool front grill that is recently redesigned to add style to the machine. It highlights 4 LED and 2 halogen tractor lights that are unique among compact tractors.
The driver area is ergonomically created for comfort. The seat is made for total safety, and the driver area is roomy. Additionally, the dashboard is carefully designed, and with power steering fitted as rule, the VST-EURO compact tractor for sale is ideal for both short and long sittings on the tractor.
VST make the Mitsubishi MT 180D and 5025 R Branson tractors. Their technological and design collaboration with the big names in the compact tractor market makes for the VST-EURO new small tractors to be a genuinely excellent mini tractor. If you’re looking for a new compact tractor for sale UK stock, then contact Beckside Machinery on 01673 828 965. We supply the VST-EURO exclusively in the UK.
VST-EURO GR185 AGRI 4 in 1 SMALL TRACTOR
- Adjustable Rear Hitch For Varied Applications
- Best Suited Rotary Sync For Both Wet And Dry Land Application
- Dry Type Air Cleaner For Improved Engine Performance
- New Seat For Better Operator Comfort
- Manufacturer: VST
- Engine Model: K3C
- Type: 3 Cylinder, 4 Stroke, Water Cooled, Indirect Injection, Naturally aspirated, Diesel Engine
- Bore: 70mm (2.75in)
- Stroke: 78mm (3.07in)
- Displacement (Swept Volume): 900.51cu.cm (54.9 cu.in)
- Max. Torque: 5.2 Kg-m (1900 rpm)
- Output/Rated: 18.5 hp / 2700 rpm (IS :10,000)
- S.F.C.: 230 gm / hp-hr
- Cooling System: Forced Circulation of coolant & Water
- Dry Weight: 125 kgs
- Fuel: High-Speed Diesel (H.S.D)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18 litres
- Air cleaner: Dry Type
- Starting System: Starter Motor 12 Volts - 1.6KW
- Lighting: 12 Volts, 35 Watts
- Alternator: 12 Volts, 40 Amps
- Glow Plug: 12 Volts Quick Heat Type
- Transmission: Mechanical, combination of constant & Sliding Mesh Gear
- Forward: 6 Speeds
- Reverse: 2 Speeds
- Travelling Speed: 1.18 Kmph (min.) / 17.46 kmph (max.)
- Power Take Off (P.T.O): 1-3/8" - SAE Std Spline Shaft, 2 speeds 540 & 1000 RPM
- Brake: Waterproof internal expanding shoe type brake with a parking brake
- Hydraulic System: Auto Draft & Depth Control
- Tyres: Front 5-12, Rear 8-18 Track Width 740 & 890
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 2700 x 1085 x 1230 mm
- Wheel Base: 1435mm
- Ground Clearance: 195mm
- Turning Radius: W/Brake 2.1m
- Hauling Capacity: 2 Wheel Trailer, 3 Tonnes (Gross Weight)
- Rotary: Side Drive Type
- Weight: 645kgs (W/o ballast wt)
VST-EURO Vs. Solis tractor for sale…
The VST-Euro is an excellent alternative to the Solis Tractor brand. With comparable price and the superb Mitsubishi-Shakti Engine and other premier features, the VST-EURO is a superb small tractor for sale. Call us on 01673 828 965 today to find out more!