*These are the brand new small tractors.
VST has a remarkable record for creating top-class compact tractors. They build both Mitsubishi and Branson Tractors and have lately received the “best supplier award” by Mitsubishi.
VST united with Mitsubishi for the creation of diesel engines, and the VST-EURO has an 18.5 horsepower, water-cooled, 3 cylinders, 4 strokes, indirect injection, naturally aspirated engine. This small tractor possesses an 18-litre oil tank that gives high-speed diesel oil to the machine to produce speeds of between 1.2 kmph and 14 kmph maximum. This compact tractor maintains 8 speeds, 6 forward speeds and two in reverse.
The VST-EURO is a marvellous looking small tractor, decorated in a sleek red and black design. It has a great front grill that is newly redesigned to attach style to the machine. It highlights 4 LED and 2 halogen tractor lights which are uncommon among compact tractors.
The driver section is ergonomically shaped for comfort. The seat is made for total protection, and the operator area is spacious. Additionally, the dashboard is nicely designed, and with power steering provided as a rule, the VST-EURO compact tractor for sale is perfect for both short and long sessions on the tractor.
VST makes the Mitsubishi MT 180D and 5025 R Branson tractors. Their technological and design collaboration with Mitsubishi and Branson make for it to be a genuinely wonderful mini tractor. If you’re looking for a new compact tractor for sale UK stock, then contact Beckside Machinery on 01673 828 965.
VST-EURO GR185 TURF GRAB SMALL TRACTOR
- Adjustable Rear Hitch For Varied Applications
- Best Suited Rotary Sync For Both Wet And Dry Land Application
- Dry Type Air Cleaner For Improved Engine Performance
- New Seat For Better Operator Comfort
- Manufacturer: VST
- Engine Model: K3C
- Type: 3 Cylinder, 4 Stroke, Water Cooled, Indirect Injection, Naturally aspirated, Diesel Engine
- Bore: 70mm (2.75in)
- Stroke: 78mm (3.07in)
- Displacement (Swept Volume): 900.51cu.cm (54.9 cu.in)
- Max. Torque: 5.2 Kg-m (1900 rpm)
- Output/Rated: 18.5 hp / 2700 rpm (IS :10,000)
- S.F.C.: 230 gm / hp-hr
- Cooling System: Forced Circulation of coolant & Water
- Dry Weight: 125 kgs
- Fuel: High-Speed Diesel (H.S.D)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18 litres
- Air cleaner: Dry Type
- Starting System: Starter Motor 12 Volts - 1.6KW
- Lighting: 12 Volts, 35 Watts
- Alternator: 12 Volts, 40 Amps
- Glow Plug: 12 Volts Quick Heat Type
- Transmission: Mechanical, combination of constant & Sliding Mesh Gear
- Forward: 6 Speeds
- Reverse: 2 Speeds
- Travelling Speed: 1.18 Kmph (min.) / 17.46 kmph (max.)
- Power Take Off (P.T.O): 1-3/8" - SAE Std Spline Shaft, 2 speeds 540 & 1000 RPM
- Brake: Waterproof internal expanding shoe type brake with a parking brake
- Hydraulic System: Auto Draft & Depth Control
- Tyres: Front 5-12, Rear 8-18 Track Width 740 & 890
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 2700 x 1085 x 1230 mm
- Wheel Base: 1435mm
- Ground Clearance: 195mm
- Turning Radius: W/Brake 2.1m
- Hauling Capacity: 2 Wheel Trailer, 3 Tonnes (Gross Weight)
- Rotary: Side Drive Type
- Weight: 645kgs (W/o ballast wt)
VST-EURO Vs. Solis tractor for sale…
The VST-Euro is an excellent alternative to the Solis Tractor brand. With comparable price and the superb Mitsubishi-Shakti Engine and other premier features, the VST-EURO is a superb small tractor for sale. Call us on 01673 828 965 today to find out more!