Wessex FRX 150 H Out Front Flail Mower For Sale/Hydraulic Flail Mower
Reduced budgets and less frequent mowing cycles mean that the local authorities require a machine that will cut and mulch lush grass without untidy swathing, as with a rotary mower. The Wessex FRX-150-H is a front mount hydraulic flail mower for sale.
Beckside Machinery are official Wessex Dealers, for more information about the Wessex Proline range by Wessex International, please call us on 01673 828 965.
Wessex FRX 150 Hydraulic Out Front Flail Mower For Sale | WessexProline
Key Features / Benefits
- AERODYNAMIC FLAILS – Minimum power consumption.
- FULL-WIDTH ANTI-SCALP ROLLER – No unsightly scalping.
- INTEGRAL ROLLER BEARINGS – Protected for long service life.
- SIMPLE AND POSITIVE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Ease of operation.
- PUNCTURE PROOF TYRES – Low maintenance.
- TWIN DRIVE BELT TRANSMISSION – Handles dense vegetation.
- FULLY GUARDED TO HSE SPECIFICATIONS – Meets local authority requirements.
- CONTIFLOW DECK DESIGN – Low profile deck design follows the path of the flails at a constant distance increasing the suction effect and improving mulching efficiency.
- FLOATING LINKAGE – Excellent ground contour following and a generous lift height which is ideal for kerb clearance and trailer ramps etc.
- WIDE OUTLET – Maximum performance in long grass.
- HARDENED STEEL STONE GUARDS – Safety in public areas.
- RIGHT ANGLE DRIVE GEARBOX OR HYDRAULIC MOTOR – Smooth and quiet operation.
- ROTOR BEARING GUARDS – Protected for long service life.
- ADJUSTABLE SIDE SKIDS WITH
- REMOVABLE WEAR-SHOES – Low maintenance costs.
- Cutting width: 1.5m
- Overall width: 1.73m
- Weight: 220kg
- Cutting height range: 25-100mm
- No. of flails: 34