Prices are Ex. VAT.
RRP Price: Please call us on 01673 828 965 for the latest prices.
Please note: This price is for the FRX-150-K with PTO driven for Kubota Tractors. Other choices are available in the drop-down options menu. If you need help choosing the right version of the FRX-150 flail mower for your machine, please call us on 016873 828 965.
Reduced resources and less frequent mowing periods mean that that local authority requires a flail mower that will cut and mulch lush grass without disorderly swathing, as with a rotary mower. The Wessex International FRX-150 out-front flail mower will do just this!
WESSEX WFM-175 Out-Front Flail Mower
Features & Benefits
- AERODYNAMIC FLAILS – Minimum power expenditure
- FULL-WIDTH ANTI-SCALP ROLLER – No repulsive scalping
- INTEGRAL ROLLER BEARINGS – Shielded for long service career
- SIMPLE AND POSITIVE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Efficiency of movement
- PUNCTURE PROOF TYRES – Less maintenance
- TWIN DRIVE BELT TRANSMISSION – Controls dense vegetation
- FULLY GUARDED TO HSE SPECIFICATIONS – Meets local authority demands
- CONTIFLOW DECK DESIGN – Low profile deck design mimics the path of the flails at a uniform distance improving the suction effect and increasing mulching efficiency
- FLOATING LINKAGE – Exceptional ground contour following and a bountiful lift height which is ideal for kerb clearance and trailer ramps etc.
- WIDE OUTLET – Greatest performance in long grass.
- HARDENED STEEL STONE GUARDS – Security in public areas
- RIGHT ANGLE DRIVE GEARBOX OR HYDRAULIC MOTOR – Stable and quiet operation
- ROTOR BEARING GUARDS – Protected for long service life
- ADJUSTABLE SIDE SKIDS WITH REMOVABLE WEAR-SHOES – Low preservation costs
- Cutting width 1.5m
- Overall width 1.73m
- Weight 220kg
- Cutting height range 25mm - 100mm
- No of flails 34