RRP. 0% FINANCE AVAILABLE. 2 YEAR WARRANTY
*Please call us on 01673 828 965 for the best price quote.
*Prices Ex. VAT & Delivery.
SUPERIOR UTILITY SxS. EXCELLENT PRICE.
GREAT PERFORMANCE. SUPERB VALUE.
The POLARIS RANGER 570 for sale presents best-in-class 2-2-man utility performance at superb value. This UTV for sale comes with the hallmarks you need to get the work accomplished, and the support you require for a day on the trails or about the premises.
BEST-IN-CLASS STRENGTH & PERFORMANCE
The POLARIS RANGER 570 gives the performance you require to power into any project, throughout any period. The purpose created and developed ProStar 570 motor gives best-in-class 44 HP and appears as standard with True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to provide you with the traction you demand when you want it.
PULL MORE. WORK SMARTER. GET MORE DONE.
For tasks around the grounds, POLARIS RANGER 570 has the hauling power you demand. Join your trailer to the conventional 2” receiver and tow up to 1,500 lb, and carry all the equipment you necessitate for the task.
EASY TRAVELLING & HANDLING
Produced for all-day off-road journeying pleasure with 9” of up-front suspension travel and 10” of independent rear suspension travel, plus 10” of ground clearance to operate through hard territory.
POLARIS RANGER UK
If you are interested in the POLARIS RANGER 570 for sale and want advice upon what type of POLARIS UTV for sale best suits your requirements, please contact our friendly and experienced staff on 01673 828 965 today.
570 EPS Tractor Hunter Edition Polaris Ranger For Sale UK
SERVICE OR FUN
Following a hard week of work, take a pause, load your POLARIS RANGER 570 and drive it out for a relaxing day of angling with mates and family. With the 1,000 lb Payload Capacity and 500 lb Box Capacity, y' all have all the capacity you demand to haul your things for a full day excursion.
Adjustable Tilt Steering
Employ the tilt steering to change the position of the steering wheel to enter and exit the vehicle easily.
VersaTrac Turf Mode
For jobs around the home, open the rear differential for smoother and closer turns that won't rip up your garden.
Standard 2" Receiver
Attach your trailer to your RANGER with the conventional 2" receiver and zoptimise the impressive 1,500 lb. towing capability.
There's continuously another job to do around the property. The POLARIS RANGER 570 comes fitted with a clever cargo box and makes it simple for you to pack and unpack equipment for the task.
Gas Assist Dump Box
For the bigger loads, utilise the gas assist dump box to unload the bed of your RANGER.
Profit from the innovative bed box and carry up to 500 lbs of your work tools needed to get any work done.
Enhance your POLARIS RANGER 570 with the easy-to-install Polaris Engineered™ Accessories. With the Lock & Ride functionality, you can quickly build a more varied box, pull more, and guard your SxS against the elements.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,073 lb (486.7 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 110 x 58 x 73 in (279 x 147 x 185 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 73 in (185.4 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
Tires / Wheels
Electronic Power Steering: Accessory
Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
Wheels: Stamped Steel