The Outlaw 110 is ideal for young drivers ages 10 and older with adult supervision. They have excellent performance and superb safety features.
Polaris Outlaw 110 kids quads have a solid feel to them. The fit and finish of this kids quad bike are excellent, and both the steering and suspension have incredibly smooth movement to them. It has very easy to understand controls and is a joy to operate for any rider. The shifter is excellent as it’s likely that the child will eventually go down a path that they didn’t intend to, and with the reverse that not many youth ATV’s have, it’s simple for them to reverse quickly.
The Outlaw 110 has a build and functional performance that will encourage good riding habits that will make for a smooth and safe transition into a bigger machine as your child gets older. It handles acceleration, braking, turning, bumps and jumps consistently and predictably, unlike many cheaper brands that can respond unpredictably and therefore less safe.
With this kids quad bike for sale, the youth can build their confidence and develop their skills as a rider without worrying about the machine doing anything unexpected.
MASTERMINDED FOR SAFETY
The Outlaw 110 kids quad comes with a kids quad helmet, a protection tether, daytime driving lights, safety whip flag, and speed restricting adjusted as standard. It even includes an instructional DVD.
The Polaris Outlaw 110 has a 112cc engine, which outperforms most other youth ATV engines. It’s very lightweight, and this makes it seem as if the driver is more than 112ccs.
ELECTRONIC FUEL EJECTION
This is quite a new release on any youth ATV. A computer system masterminds the fuel injection system termed an electronic control system (ECU). They deliver fuel at a higher pressure and are superior to carburettor fuel injection systems.
A great feature of the Polaris Outlaw 110 is that it has a handy electronic starter that’s ideal for any young person beginning to use quad bikes.
In Summary, the Polaris Outlaw 110 kids quad earns top marks from us. It runs brilliantly and hasn’t failed anyone who’s purchased one for their children. This is a premier youth ATV and has included brilliant safety features for young people.
For more information, or if you want to purchase a Polaris Outlaw 110 kids petrol quad bike, please call us on 01673 828 965, and we’d be happy to help you.
Polaris Outlaw 110 Kids Quads In Pink
Polaris Outlaw 110 price:
4-Stroke Single Cylinder
Single A-Arm with 3 in (7.6 cm) Travel
4 in (10.2 cm)
31.5 in (80 cm)
- 1. Safety Tether
- Electric Start
- Parent-adjustable Speed Limiter
- 4-Stroke Engine
- Long Travel Rear Suspension & Two-Wheel Drive
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Air
- Cylinders Displacement: 112cc
- Drive System Type: 2WD
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Horsepower: N/A
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT F/N/R; O-ring Chain
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): N/A
- Box Capacity: N/A
- Estimated Dry Weight: 278 lb (126 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity: N/A
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal (5.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 4 in (10.2 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (61.25 x 36.75 x 38.5 in (155.6 x 93.3 x 97.8 cm)
- Payload Capacity: N/A
- Seat Height: 27 in (68.6 cm)
- Wheelbase: 41.5 in (105.4 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Drum
- Parking Brake: Lockable Hand Lever
- Instrumentation: N/R Light
- Lighting: Dual Front Running Lights, Single Rear Brakelight/Taillight
- Other Standard Features: Safety Flag, Parent-Adjustable Speed Limiter, 1 Color Matched Youth Helmet, Training DVD, Safety Tether
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: 19 x 7-8 Duro
- Rear Tires: 18 x 9.5-8 Duro
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Front Suspension: Single A-Arm with 5 in (12.7 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Mono-Shock Swingarm with 6 in (15.2 cm) Travel