Price Ex. VAT and Delivery
The Polaris RZR 170 EFI is a great ATV for sale that is tailor-built to handle the trails for riders ten years old and up. New operators and parents will be charmingly astonished to know that the Polaris RZR 170 ATV for sale comes standard with a pair of youth helmets and an instructional DVD.
Six inches of ground clearance plus 5 inches of suspension travel mean that this Polaris RZR has plenty of mobility for many varying terrains. The swingarm rear suspension is masterminded with two shocks.
The EFI-controlled 169cc engine is fan moderated and paired to an automatic PVT transmission. Additionally, a Two-wheel drive is the final drive system, and an O-ring chain shifts power to the rear wheels.
The interior highlights a tilt steering wheel and movable seat to ensure the driver stays comfortable and assured out on the trail. A parental speed limiter gives the adults a way to make sure that speeds are kept in check on the Polaris RZR. A whip flag is also standard, along with the safety mentioned above DVD.
Looking for a kids quad bike for sale? We are stock the Polaris Kids Quad Bike Range.
Polaris RZR 170 EFI ATV For Sale In White
- 6" Ground Clearance
- 5" Suspension Travel (Front & Rear)
- Tilt Steering
- LED Daylights
- Parent-adjustable Speed Limiter
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Fan
- Cylinders Displacement: 169cc
- Drive System Type: 2WD
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- Fuel Type: EFI
- Horsepower: N/A
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT F/N/R; O-ring Chain
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): N/A
- Box Capacity: N/A
- Estimated Dry Weight: 532 lb (241 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity: N/A
- Fuel Capacity: 2.5 gal (9.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 6 in (15.2 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 85 x 48 x 55 in (215.9 x 121.9 x 139.7 cm)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- Seat Height
- 65 in (165.1 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Hand-Actuated
- Lighting: Day Time Running Lights, Single Rear Brakelight/Taillight
- Other Standard Features: Seat Belts, Safety Flag, Safety Nets, Full Protective Cage, Parent-Adjustable Speed Limiter, 2 Youth Helmets, Training DVD, Seat Belt Interlock
- Unique Instrumentation: N/R Light
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: 19 x 7-8 Duro
- Rear Tires: 20 x 10-9; Duro
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Front Suspension: Single A-Arm with 5 in (12.7 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm Dual Shocks with 5 in (12.7 cm) Travel