POLARIS SPORTSMAN 6X6 FOR SALE - BUILT Premium FOR THE BIGGEST JOBS
This Polaris ATV is purpose-built to tackle the most challenging jobs with ease.
Legendary Polaris Sportsman execution and handling allows you to navigate the most pinching corners and conquer the most challenging terrain with 9.5" Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) wheel driving, and 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground room to keep you and your passenger happy and planted on all four tires at all times. Built for action with a heavy-duty frame, ProStar® 570 engine including dual overhead cams and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to have you moving in any weather.
RELIABLE. MYTHICALLY TOUGH
The Polaris Sportsman 6x6 for sale 570 highlights 6x6 AWD for ultimate traction, the industry’s most extensive cargo system, an industry heading 6.75 gal. fuel tank, and an unified passenger seat system to bring along a helpful hand while you tackle the most giant jobs around your home or estate. Pull more with 1,500 lb in towing capacity plus industry driving 1,115 lb payload capability and 800 lb gas assist, anti-corrosive dump box. Definitely the best quad for sale.
For more information, and for the best prices, please contact Beckside Machinery, official Polaris UK Dealers on 01673 828 965.
- Price Excludes VAT and Delivery.
Polaris Sportsman 6x6 For Sale UK
Polaris Big Boss 6x6 Specs
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Standard
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: One-Touch On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Engine Type: ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injections / 220 CCA
- Horsepower: 44 HP
- Transmission/Final Drive:
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H In-line Shifting.
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 38 x 39 x 8 in (96.5 x 99.1 x 20.3 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,075 lb (489 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack: 90 lb /800 lb (40.8 kg / 362.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 6.75 gal (25.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.5 in (29 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 116 x 48 x 49 in (295 x 121.9 x 124.5 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,115 lb (507 kg)
- Seat Height: 37 in (94 cm)
- Wheelbase: 84 in (213.4 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 5-Wheel Hydraulic Disc w/Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Cargo System: 6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage, Lock & Ride Dump Box Rails & Rear Racks, D-rings in Dump Box
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Other Standard Features: Front Rack Extender, Bed Box
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
Tires / Wheels
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 26 x 8 PXT
- Rear Tires: 26 x 10 PXT
- Wheels: 12 in Steel