Price Ex. VAT and Delivery
- Power: 47HP
- Transmission: Mechanical synchro shuttle shift
- Platform: ROPS
- Auxillary double acting hydraullic services: 2 rear, 2 mid
- PTO speeds: 540/750
- 3 point linkage lift at ball ends: 1500kg
- Powered by eco-friendly original Branson Engine for longer life and advanced heat dissipation.
- 12F / 12R Synchronized Transmission enables the driver to change speeds "on the go" without bringing the Branson tractor to a complete stop. Forward / Reverse shifting is done quickly with Synchro Shuttle.
- 2 speed independent PTO is standard on 5025 Branson Tractors, which allows the driver to switch to approximately 584 or 791rpm, to operate compact tractor attachments better and with greater fuel efficiency.
- 5025 Branson Tractors have 12 gear or 24 gears if you count reverse too- in a 4-speed, three-range transmission with full synchromesh, including the shuttle which is fabulous to have when doing front-end work or back-and-forth mowing.
- 1,500kg rear hitch lift capacity (Standard CAT I 3point Hitch) gives all the lifting power you need for compact tractors of this size.
- Fitted with two hydraulic pumps: One for the hydrostatic steering and another for the remainder of the hydraulics. This ensures that there is sufficient pressure in the line for all functions, meaning safer controlled steering and smooth, robust bucket operation.
- Branson Tractors bodywork is more durable than comparable rivals due to the bonnet and guards are powder-coated steel, not painted or coloured fibreglass.
To speak with us about our Branson Tractor package deals and for the latest Branson Tractor prices, please call Beckside Machinery on 01673 828 965.
5025R Branson Tractors
Engine HP (kW) @ Rated RPM: 47 (35) @ 2600
PTO HP @ Rated RPM: 42
Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
Max.Forward Speed (Km@RPM): 33.1 @ 2850
Min.Forward Speed (Km@RPM): 1.835 @ 2850
- Make: A2300N2
- Type: Vertical 4 Cycle, Water Cooled, Diesel
- Displacement (cc): 2286
- Aspiration: Natural
- Combustion System: Swirl Chamber
Air Cleaner: Dry Element
- Main Shift: SynchroMesh
- Reverse Method: Synchro Shuttle
- Gear Shift: 12F/12R
- On-the-Go Shifting (Yes/ No/ Partial): Partial
- Clutch: Dry Single Plate
Brake: Wet, Multidisc
Fuel System: 35
PTO: Rear PTO: 584 / 1088 RPM(Independent Type, CW, 6 Spline shaft)Front PTO: Attachable
- Main (lpm): 39
- Steering lpm(L/min): 19
SCV: 4/ 4 (Detent)
- Hitch Category: CAT I
- Hitch Lift Capacity on Ball Ends (kg): 1500
- Hitch Lift Capacity Measured 24” (610mm) Behind Ball Ends (kg): 1100
- Control Type: Draft Position
- Category: Power Assisted Hydrostatic
- Turning Degree: 56°
- Adjustment: 3-Stage Tilt
Electrics: 12V / 50Ah
Tires: F : 9.5-16 / R : 13.6-26IND.: 10-16.5, 17.5L x 24
- Overall Length (mm) (Front weight - 3PL): 3511 (With Front Weight)
- Overall Width (mm): 2500
- Overall Height (mm): 2500
- Wheelbase: 1806
- Ground Clearance (mm): 399
- Weight (kg): 1742
Options: Front Weight (17kg x 6)