- 12F / 12R Synchronized Transmission allows the operator to change speeds while moving without bringing the Branson tractors to a complete standstill and
- Both Forward / Reverse shifting is easily achieved wth Synchro Shuttle.
- 6225C : Powerful Climate Controlled Cab (incorporating A/C and Heater, FM/AM Radio) always puts you at a pleasant temperature in any severe weather conditions.
- 1,500kg rear hitch lift capability. Standard CAT I 3-Point Hitch gives all the lifting power you need for compact tractors of this size.
- 2 speed independent PTO is fitted as standard which enables operators to switch to approx 584 or 1,088 RPM to operate compact tractor attachments more efficiently and with higher fuel efficiency.
- A robust rear hitch lift capacity of 1,733kg. Conventional CAT II 3point Hitch enables Operators up to heavier compact tractor attachments.
- Complied with a pair hydraulic pumps: 1 for the hydrostatic steering and another for the remainder of the hydraulics which means there is adequate pressure in the lines for all purposes ensuring safer, regulated steering and smooth, robust bucket operation.
- Clutch locks fitted as standard equipment: They enable operators to lockout clutch discs, which will stop the clutch from sticking if the compact tractor is non-operational for lengthened periods.
Fitted with BL25 Compact Tractor Loader
BL25 Loader comes complete with standard lift or level lift arm and is suitable for the Branson 25 series range of compact tractors. This loader comes complete with a 1.7m bucket and a Euro 8 quick hitch type bucket hitch. The loader itself is detachable in a few minutes and has its own integral stand to store the loader whne it is not being used.
- LIFT TYPE : Standard Lift or Level Lift
- HITCH TYPE : Euro 8
- STD BUCKET (inc) : 1.7m
- LIFT CAPACITY AT GROUND LEVEL : 1602Kg
- LIFT CAPACITY AT MAX HEIGHT : 948Kg
6225 C Branson Tractors UK Model + Tractor Loader
- Power: 60HP
- Transmission: Hydro
- Platform: Cab with full AC
- Auxillary double acting hydraullic services: 2 rear, 2 mid
- PTO speeds: 540/750
- 3 point linkage lift at ball ends: 1500kg
Engine HP (kW) @ Rated RPM: 60 (40.4) @ 2600
PTO HP @ Rated RPM: 47.5
Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
Max.Forward Speed (Km@RPM): 33.2 @ 2850
Min.Forward Speed (Km@RPM): 1.835 @ 2850
- Main Shift: Synchromesh
- Reverse Method: Synchromesh
- Gear Shift: 12F / 12R
- On-the-Go Shifting (Yes/ No/ Partial): Main Yes | Range No
- Clutch: Dry single plate
Brake: Wet, Multidisc
Fuel System: 45
PTO: Rear PTO: 584 / 1088 RPM(Independent Type, CW, 6 Spline shaft)Front PTO: Attachable
- Main (lpm): 39
- Steering lpm(L/min): 19
SCV Mid/ Rear: 4/ 4 (Detent)
- Hitch Category: CAT I
- Hitch Lift Capacity on Ball Ends (kg): 1500
- Hitch Lift Capacity Measured 24” (610mm) Behind Ball Ends (kg): 1100
- Control Type: Draft/ Position
- Category: Power Assisted Hydrostatic
- Turning Degree: 56°
- Adjustment: 3-Stage Tilt
Electrics. Generator: 12V / 70Ah
Tires: F : 9.5-16 / R : 13.6-26IND.: 10-16.5, 17.5L x 24
- Overall Length (mm) (Front weight - 3PL): 3511 (With Front Weight)
- Overall Width (mm): 1650
- Overall Height (mm): 2500
- Wheelbase: 1806
- Ground Clearance (mm): 399
- Weight (kg): 1960
Options: Front Weight (17kg x 6)