2505H Branson Tractors for sale
All of our Branson Tractor prices are Ex. VAT and Delivery. Please call us on 01673 828 965 for the best delivery price to your location.
Whether you are a hobby farmer or a weekend warrior, Branson builds the perfect tractor. With front end loader and mid-mount mower, you can make your 25hp sub-compact tractor more versatile.
- Power: 25HP
- Transmission: Hydrostatic
- Platform: ROPS
- Auxillary double acting hydraullic services: 0
- PTO speeds: 540/2500(mid)
- 3 point linkage lift at ball ends: 600kg
BACKED BY A 2 YEAR POWERTRAIN AND ENGINE WARRANTY Parts and Labour Warranty (Two Years or 1000 Hours Whichever Comes First) Call Beckside Machinery for complete warranty information.
Branson Tractors are designed with rugged, dependability in mind. The 2505h is tough enough for any job around the farm or home. Featuring a 25 HP water cooled, 4 cycle diesel engine with a hydrostatic transmission, the 2505h Tractor is the ultimate choice for a reliable compact tractor. Branson Tractors are designed with quality in mind with over fifty years experience. You can rest assured in knowing you’re getting a quality built tractor.
TRULY A WORK HORSE
Low Profile The 2505h tractor is only 91.3” tall at the top of the roll bar with 9.4” of ground clearance. This unit is very maneuverable in tight spaces. Hydrostatic Steering Dual acting “Push-Pull Steering Cylinder” enables no drag link to be used. Steering cylinder allows finger tip control. Easy Maintenance Maintenance on the 2505h is easier than ever with its removable radiator screen and easy access engine compartment.
One piece metal hood is secured with a positive lock latch. Powder coat finish prevents UV damage to the paint, bringing longevity to the look of the tractor. Steel, unlike fiberglass or plastic, will not crack in cold climates.
The 2505h attachments include the BL20C or BL20CL Loader with a bucket level indicator and 1.27m bucket.
Standard on the 2505h is a foldable roll-over protective structure (ROPS). Not only does it protect the operator, the structure folds easily so you can store it in just about any garage.
Clean, Quiet and Productive
The 2505h Yanmar diesel engine meets and exceeds all Tier 5 regulations. They run clean and quiet and do not need a DPF Filter, DOC, or SCR to achieve certification.
ECO-Friendly Built To Last
When you think of Branson tractors, one word comes to mind - Dependability. That’s because Branson has been building solid tractors for over 50-years. With eco-friendly, tier 4 diesel engines, these tractors are perfect for any job, big or small. With Loader and Backhoe options including mid-mount mowers, front mount snowblowers and heated cabs, these tractors can tackle everything.
2505 Series Dimensions
- Wheelbase: 57.5”
- Length: 104”
- Width: 45.8”
- Height with ROPS: 91.3”
- Ground clearance: 9.4”
- Weight: 1610 lbs.
1. Wider Operators Seat
2. PTO Lever
3. 4-Wheel Drive Engagement Lever
4. Built-in Toolbox
5. 3 PT Lever
6. 3-PT Hitch Flow Control
7. Easy Access to Controls
8. Combination Light Switch/Turn Signal Switch
9. Range Shift
10. Yanmar Diesel Engine
Performance Matched Attachments
The 2505h tractor offers a BM60G mid-mount mower attachment, the BL20C or BL20CL front-end loader attachment. Performance and versatility come standard with the 2505h tractor.
Ready for Any Job
Whatever job you have around the farm, the 2505h tractors are perfect for any job. Featuring a Category 1 three-point hitch and mid-mount PTO Attach and Go The 2505h tractor features the option for a front-end loader, a mid-mount mower and a backhoe. 4-Point Mount Backhoe-Easy detachable. Transmission Branson 2505h tractor offers a dual pedal HST transmission with Hydro Max for easy operation.
Branson Tractors 2505 H
Branson Tractors 2505 series specifications
- 2505h ENGINE Model 3TNV80E-NXDKTF
- Type Yanmar Water Cooled, 4-Cycle Diesel
- Combustion System Swirl Chamber
- Aspiration Naturally
- Engine Output / hp (kW)@ rated RPM 24.2 (17.8)/3,000
- Engine RPM 3000
- No. of Cylinders 3
- Bore x Stroke mm 3.15 in x 3.31 in
- Displacement cc 1267
- Displacement cubic in 77.3
- Compression Ratio 23.1 : 1
- Type of Air Cleaner Dry Single Filter Elements
- Fuel Tank Capacity gal 5.8
- Steering Hydrostatic Battery 12V
- Brakes Wet Disc
- Type Hydrostatic
- No. of Ranges 2 Speed
- Travel Speed (F&R) MPH 7.8
- PTO Type Independent PTO
- Speed (RPM) RPM Rear 540 / Mid 2000
- Power PTO @RPM hp (kW) 18.8 (14.0)/3,000
- Type Single Gear Pump with Flow Divider
- 3-Point Hitch Category 1 \Lift Capacity @ Lift Point lbs 1323
- Lift Capacity @ 24” past lift point lbs
- Pump Flow gpm/lpm 2.77 (10.5)
- Main Relief Flow gpm/lpm 4.1 (15)
- Front Rear Turf Tires Front 18 x 8.5-10-4
- Turf Tires Back 26 x 12-12-4
- Industrial Tires Front 18 x 8.5-10-4
- Industrial Tires Rear 26 x 12-12-4