top of page

The F-Series Branson Tractor with cab provides powerful, intuitive and selectable four-wheel-drive convenience in a compact tractor for sale UK. Cranked lift arms and adjustable hitch stabilizers are fitted as standard. The F-series boasts an incomparable 1500kg rear hitch lift capacity, providing all the lifting power you will require for the size of chassis.


Click here for brochure


Quick Specs:

  • Power: 47HP - 4 CYLINDER STAGE V
  • Platform: ROPS
  • Auxiliary double acting hydraulic services: 1
  • PTO speeds: 540/750
  • 3 point linkage lift at ball ends: 1500kg


BL15 Product Details

BL15 Loader comes complete with a level lift arm and is suitable for the Branson F50 compact tractors. This loader comes complete with a 1.55m bucket and a quick hitch type bucket hitch. The loader itself is detachable in a few minutes and has its own integral stand to store the loader whne it is not being used.


Click here for brochure


We also can provide you with the ideal Branson tractor package deal for your requirements including whatever compact tractor attachments you require. Please call us for bespoke Branson tractor prices on 01673 828 965.

F50CH Cab Branson Compact Tractor + Tractor Loader

  • Merger with TYM Tractors

    TYM has held 30% of Branson tractor shares since 2016. TYM now owns the entire Branson Tractor and Diesel Engine facility in South Korea after purchasing the remaining 70% of the shares last year.


    TYM has decided to merge the two brands under the TYM brand name starting in January 2023. Future tractors will be badged and sold as TYM tractors with the Branson name being phased out.


    As of January 2023, the name will change to TYM Tractors UK.

Related Products