Prices Ex. VAT and delivery. Please call us on 01673 828 965 for delivery options.
The 2020 Polaris Youth RANGER 150 EFI features the industry's premier connected safety features, along with a protecting cage, seatbelt interlocking arrangement, nets, safety flag and a couple of helmets.
INDUSTRY'S FIRST: POLARIS YOUTH UTV WITH SMART SAFETY FEATURES
When matched with the Ride Command smartphone application, parents have unprecedented control over safety.
GEO-FENCING FOR SPEED-LIMITING
Powered by leading-edge Ride Command technology, parents have unparalleled control over their kids' speed, distance and riding safety.
Keep your kids in safe parameters by promptly setting and controlling drive boundaries. Set speed limits for inside and outside of geofenced area.
Digital Speed Limiting
Guarantee kids are riding at the proper speed for their age, experience and region, by simply setting a max speed right from your Ride Command application.
Passcode Protected Safe Start
By initiating the passcode protection, you now have authority of who and when the youth UTV is being operated. When authorised, the passcode must be inserted before the engine fires. If your kid is out driving, a restart choice allows you to restart the UTV within a pre-determined time limit before needing to re-enter the passcode.
PERFORMANCE KIDS LOVE
At 150cc of horsepower, 8” of ground clearance and 50 lb of storage space, the Polaris RANGER 150 EFI is eager for a full day of safe thrill drives for the kids.
GROWING ALONG WITH THEM
Highlighting an adaptable steering wheel and driver's seat, and digital speed limiting abilities, the Polaris RANGER 150 is the ideal vehicle for growing kids.
Polaris Youth RANGER 150 | UTV for sale
Engine and Drivechain
- Cooling - Air & Oil
- Cylinders Displacement - 150 cc
- Drive System Type - 2WD
- Engine Type - 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery - Electronic Fuel Injection
- Horsepower - N/A
- Transmission/Final Drive - Automatic PVT F/N/R; Chain
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 21 x 42 x 5" (53.3 x 106.7 x 12.7 cm)
- Box Capacity
- 50 lb (22.7 kg)
- Estimated Dry Weight
- 673 lb (305 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 gal (9.5 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 8 in (203 mm)
- Hitch Towing Rating
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 85 x 48 x 58 in (215.9 x 121.9 x 147.3 cm)
- Payload Capacity
- 50 lb (22.7 kg)
- Seat Height
- 65 in (165.1 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake
- Cargo System - N/A
- Electronic Power Steering - Not Equipped
- Hitch Type - N/A
- Instrumentation - Digital Display with gear indicator, odometer, trip meter, voltage, engine temperature, engine hour meter, programmable service hour interval, ground speed, engine RPM, GeoFence status, clock, or speed limit status
- Lighting - LED Day Time Running Lights, Single Rear Brakelight/Taillight
- Front Tires - 22 x 7-10 Wanda
- Rear Tires - 22 x 10-10 Wanda
- Wheels - Stamped Steel