Wessex RMX 240 Rotary Tractor Mower For Sale by Wessex International. Please contact us on 01673 828 965 to discuss options, prices and delivery.
Popular with councils and local authorities,the Wessex RMX-240 with its 2.4m working width is the widest rigid roller mower which can be transported on the public highway behind a tractor.
“THE WHOLE CLUB ARE SO PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS, AND PEOPLE HAVE REMARKED HOW MUCH BETTER THE PITCHES ARE SINCE WE’VE HAD WESSEX RMX 240. IT’S IN ANOTHER LEAGUE ALLTOGETHER.”– JIM - FERGUSON FA GROUNDSMAN
The Wessex International RMX PROLINE TRACTOR MOUNTED ROTARY MOWERS heralded a new dimension of sports and amenity turf maintenance –A cost effective way of professional turf mowing.
No ordinary mower…
The Wessex ProLine RMX roller mower is not to be mixed up with a rotary topper or finishing mower. With full diameter rollers front and rear, exactness blades and an unusually high blade tip speed, a premium cut character with a professional lined effect is easily achieved.
Conventional cylinder mowers incur great costs!
Traditionally cylinder mowers were the only means to achieve a premium cut. The yearly costs of cylinder regrinds, replacement bottom blades, regular bed knife adjustments and hydraulic oil filters were an acceptable overhead. With the Wessex RMX ProLine roller mower, this has transformed!
“IT SEEMS WESSEX HAVE
THOUGHT OF IT ALL”
– SAYS HORTICULTURE WEEK MAGAZINE REPORTER
Wessex RMX 240 FRONT MOUNT Rotary Tractor Mower For Sale
Features & Benefits
- QUARTER TURN GUARD FIXINGS – Time conserving for ease of sustenance.
- FLOATING LINKAGE POINTS – Enables ground contours to be tracked accurately.
- FULL WIDTH ROLLERS – Follows ground contours exactly, leaving a professional lined effect on the turf.
- 5MM HEAVY PRESSED STEEL DECK – Fundamental strength for long service period. Sand blasted and powder coated for supreme durability.
- RIGID BELT TENSIONERS – Guarantees constant power transmission. No bounce like a spring
- EASY CUTTING HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Singular spanner operation provides infinite cutting height variation. Greasable threads are included beneath the deck to shield from debris.
- TWIN BELT DRIVE – For greatest power transmission to handle larger masses of grass.
- FINAL BELT DECK DRIVE – For latest driveline shock safeguard.
- HEAVY DUTY BEVEL GEARBOX – For smooth and noiseless operation
- ROLLER SCRAPER – Keeps rollers free of rubble build-up.
- ROTOR BAFFLES – Guarantee even grass distribution across the entire width of the compact tractor attachment.
- SINGLE BLADE BOLT FIXINGS – Are self tightening and serve as shock overload security.
- ANTI-SCALP DISCS – Discharge scalping and protect the turf when slicing very low.
- TWIN TAPERED ROLLER BEARINGS – Guarantee a long service life, as they are created to withstand side-thrust when turning while mowing.
- CAST ROLLER END CAPS – Save maintenance costs, as parts can be replaced separately.
- FRICTION WELDED CUTTER SPINDLES – Run in large cast housing for best durability.
- GOLDCUT BLADES – Zone tempered precision blades spin at 96m/sec for an optium cut quality at a fast forward speed. Knives pivot to decrease stone damage, and have an upswing to generate suction effect.
- Cutting width: 2.4m
- Overall width:2.53m
- Approx weight: 640kg
- Cutting height range: 10-110mm
- No. of cutting spindles: 345
- Power required: 40hp
- Workrate (at 12mph): 9.8 acres/hr