Wessex RMX 300 Rotary Tractor Mower For Sale by Wessex International. Please contact us on 01673 828 965 to discuss options, prices and delivery.
Popular with councils and local authorities,the Wessex RMX-240 with its 2.4m working width is the widest rigid roller mower which can be transported on the public highway behind a tractor.
"WE’RE VERY PLEASED WITH THE FINISH WE GET ON OUR CRICKET OUTFIELD. ADJUSTMENT IS EASY AND SERVICING IS SIMPLE AND ECONOMIC”– MICHAEL CLARK - PRIVATE SCHOOL GROUNDSMAN
WESSEX PROLINE RANGE: Ideal for large private estates and sports complexes where road travel is not necessary, the Wessex RMX-300 has a working width of 3.0m and will complement factors from 55hp upwards.
No ordinary mower…
The Wessex ProLine RMX roller mower is not to be mixed up with a rotary topper or finishing mower. With full diameter rollers, front and rear, exactness blades and an unusually high blade tip speed, a premium cut character with a professional lined effect are easily achieved.
Conventional cylinder mowers incur great costs!
Traditionally cylinder mowers were the only means to achieve a premium cut. The yearly costs of cylinder regrind, replacement bottom blades, regular bed knife adjustments and hydraulic oil filters were an acceptable overhead. With the Wessex RMX ProLine roller mower, this has transformed!
Wessex RMX 300 FRONT MOUNT Rotary Tractor Mower For Sale
Features & Benefits
- QUARTER TURN GUARD FIXINGS – Time conserving for ease of sustenance.
- FLOATING LINKAGE POINTS – Enables ground contours to be tracked accurately.
- FULL WIDTH ROLLERS – Follows ground contours exactly, leaving a professional lined effect on the turf.
- 5MM HEAVY PRESSED STEEL DECK – Fundamental strength for long service period. Sand blasted and powder coated for supreme durability.
- RIGID BELT TENSIONERS – Guarantees constant power transmission. No bounce like a spring
- EASY CUTTING HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Singular spanner operation provides infinite cutting height variation. Greasable threads are included beneath the deck to shield from debris.
- TWIN BELT DRIVE – For greatest power transmission to handle larger masses of grass.
- FINAL BELT DECK DRIVE – For latest driveline shock safeguard.
- HEAVY DUTY BEVEL GEARBOX – For smooth and noiseless operation
- ROLLER SCRAPER – Keeps rollers free of rubble build-up.
- ROTOR BAFFLES – Guarantee even grass distribution across the entire width of the compact tractor attachment.
- SINGLE BLADE BOLT FIXINGS – Are self tightening and serve as shock overload security.
- ANTI-SCALP DISCS – Discharge scalping and protect the turf when slicing very low.
- TWIN TAPERED ROLLER BEARINGS – Guarantee a long service life, as they are created to withstand side-thrust when turning while mowing.
- CAST ROLLER END CAPS – Save maintenance costs, as parts can be replaced separately.
- FRICTION WELDED CUTTER SPINDLES – Run in large cast housing for best durability.
- GOLDCUT BLADES – Zone tempered precision blades spin at 96m/sec for an optium cut quality at a fast forward speed. Knives pivot to decrease stone damage, and have an upswing to generate suction effect.
- Cutting width: 3.0m
- Overall width: 3.13m
- Approx weight: 722kg
- Cutting height range: 10-110mm
- No. of cutting spindles: 345
- Power required: 55hp
- Workrate (at 12mph): 12.3 acres/hr