“WE ARE ACHIEVING A MUCH BETTER QUALITY FINISH ON THE FOOTBALL AND RUGBY PITCHES COMPARED TO OUR OLD GANGS, AND WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO USE THE WESSEX MACHINES
THROUGHOUT THE YEAR IN ALL SORTS OF
VARYING CONDITIONS, AND A LOT FASTER” – MIKE LAWRIE - MANCHESTER CITY COUNCIL
The RMX-500 with its 5m working width is the most popular Wessex roller mower with councils and local authority contractors. It requires a tractor of only 70hp, and has a work rate of 20.5 acres/hr.
The Wessex PROLINE RMX TRI-DECK tractor roller mower has set a new benchmark in high output roller mowers. Incorporating all the benefits of the popular rigid deck units into one superb compact tractor attachment, these tractor-mounted roller mowers are the perfect choice for the council and local authority contractor.
Wessex International Patents
The Wessex RMX ProLine tri-deck tractor-mounted roller mowers for sale carry patents on their design which puts them in a league of their own.
- Promulcher - Mulching Blades
Wessex RMX 500 Tractor Roller Mower For Sale
Features & Benefits
- WING DECKS WILL CUT BETWEEN –30° AND +30°
- FROM HORIZONTAL – Ideal for bank work.
- REARSTEER DECK PIVOTS TO FOLLOW DIRECTION OF TRAVEL – Reduces side turf damage when turning.
- INDEPENDENT FLOAT ON ALL DECKS – Superb ground contour following.
- TURF TYRES – For minimal ground compaction.
- INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION – For smooth road travel.
- AVAILABLE IN – 5.0m, 5.6m, 6.2m, 6.8m and 8.0m working widths.
- OPTIONAL – Hydraulic brakes, spare wheel and mounting bracket, screw jack, latch actuator kit and deep skids.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE – Low operational costs, save both time and money.
- PREMIUM CUT – High blade tip speed gives superb results every time.
- REDUCE FUEL CONSUMPTION – Save up to 50% in fuel costs.
- PROLIFT SYSTEM – Allows simple partial deck lift for crossing paths.
- FULL POWER DRIVE TO WING DECKS WHEN OPERATING BETWEEN -30° AND +30°
- FROM HORIZONTAL – Perfect for bank work and undulating ground.
- INDEPENDENT WING CONTROL WITH NO ELECTRO-HYDRAULICS OR CLUTCHES – Low maintenance.
- OPERATIONAL WITH ONE OR BOTH
- WINGS LIFTED – Increased versatility.
- Cutting width 5.0m
- Overall width 5.13m
- Transport width 2.3m
- Centre deck 1.8m
- Wing decks 1.8m
- Weight 2740kg
- Cutting height range 10-100mm
- No. of cutting spindles 9
- Power required Workrate (at 12mph) 70hp
- Workrate (at 12mph) 20.5 acres/hr